What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which it uses its equipment, they can use it to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does thetradingkeeper.com use?
Depending on the period of time remaining active, cookies can be:
Session cookies: the objective to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. It has been used to maintain user information requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies for which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be consulted with them during the defined time. They have a deletion date. It was used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to classify our data constantly. Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data that is obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s device managed by us for the best functioning of the site.
Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device by a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which process the data obtained.
When you browse thebitcoinkeeper.com the following cookies can be installed on your device:
- Registration Cookies: When the user enters our website and log in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis Cookies: They serve to study the behavior of users anonymously while browsing our website. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. An information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among these last ones are Google Analytics and Iadvice cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use the Google Doubleclick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest you and if you visit the advertiser’s website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as its administration and configuration can be found at:
As regards the cookies installed by Iadvice, you will find it at http://www.iadvize.com/es/aviso_legal_iadvize.html
If you decide to disable cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
Update of cookies
The cookies of https://thetradingkeeper.com can be updated so we recommend that you review our policy periodically.